Saturday 18 May 2013

Love from Afghanistan - from Frank Nnaemeka Anolue

Love from Afghanistan - from Frank Nnaemeka Anolue

A mail I got from a Nigerian soldier serving in Afghanistan.
Hey Linda, how are you doing and how is blogging going?
Just want to use to opportunity to say I love your blog page. Its the only thing I look forward to after every day patrol and Taliban hunting. Gives me all the excitement I need. I am current serving in Afghanistan. Been here for 2 month, got 4 months left. Just want you to help me send a shout out to my friends and family because they all visit your page. Tell them I need their prayers and I'm sending love and kisses. I will be grateful if you do this for me. Thanks. xxx
Frank Nnaemeka Anolue
More photos of Frank after the cut...


No comments:

Post a Comment